Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint 2023 General Blueprint Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint 2023 Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint 2023 is here. Candidates who are searching for the MSBSHSE Class 12th Important Blueprint can download 12th Standard Maharashtra Marking Scheme. MSBSHSE has recently updated this Maharashtra Class XII Blueprint at its Official Site.
Students who are pursuing 12th Standard in Maharashtra Colleges can check the MSBSHSE Class 12th Blueprint 2023 on our website. Candidates can also download the MSBSHSE 12th class Blueprint pdf from the below attachment. Every year MSBSHSE Conducts HSC Exams in the month of March & April. MSBSHSE has decided to conduct Class XII Exams from March & April 2023. Here we provide complete information regarding the Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint 2023.
The MSBSHSE is a Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Higher & Secondary Education responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and creative direction of the state’s higher educational system. This Maharashtra Board regulates and supervises the Education System in Maharashtra State. MSBSHSE has done all the rules and regulations for School Education as well as Higher Secondary School Education.
MSBSHSE also provides Support, ideas, and Plans for all educational institutions related to the Education System. Recently MSBSHSE Updated HSC Main Blueprint 2023 for the candidates who are studying HSC in Maharashtra State. Students can check the Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint 2023 from below attached pdf.
Important Blueprint For MSBSHSE Class XII Exams 2023 Candidates who are studying HSC at various Colleges in Maharashtra can check the Maharashtra Sate HSC Blueprint enclosed below. Students can quickly check the respective Subject New Blueprint with the help of MSBSHSE Class XII Important Blueprint. Here we are providing the Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint Download by the Maharashtra Board.
Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint 2023 Maharashtra Board has issued General HSC Marking Scheme and Exam Timings 2023 at its site. Students who are going to appear for the MSBSHSE 12th Class Public Exams must be aware of the Maharashtra State Board Higher Secondary Education Blueprint and Exam Timings. Maharashtra Board has decided to conduct MSBSHSE Exams from 11 AM to 2 PM for first half and 3.00 AM to 6.00 PM for second Half. The full Important Blueprint for Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint is tabulated below.
Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint 2023 – Download Maharashtra Board updated the MSBSHSE HSC Blueprint. Students who are studying 12th Standard in Maharashtra State have to check the Maharashtra HSC Marking Scheme details. Candidates can get the information about Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint in www.emodelpaper.in,. We will update a valuable information regarding Maharashtra Board Examinations on our site regularly.
- Organization Name: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education.
- Category: Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint 2023.
- Status: Download.
- Official website: mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
MSBSHSE Class XII Latest Blueprint 2023 pdf Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the MSBSHSE 12th Standard Marking Scheme can download MSBSHSE Class 12th Blueprint pdf. Students who are going to appear for the Class XII exams can download the MSBSHSE Class XII Exam 2023 Important Blueprint at Official site of Maharashtra Board.
Here we are providing the steps to Download the Maharashtra State HSC Exam Blueprint 2023. Students can follow the below steps to download the Maharashtra State HSC Exam Blueprint 2023.
महाराष्ट्र बोर्ड एचएससी मॉडल पेपर 2023
- Steps to Download MSBSHSE Class XII Marking Scheme 2023
- Log on to the official website of MSBSHSE. – mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on Maharashtra State HSC Blueprint 2023
- Download the MSBSHSE Class 12th Latest Blueprint 2023.
- Take a printout of MSBSHSE 12th Class Blueprint 2023
Maharashtra Board HSC Blueprint 2023
Maharashtra Paper Pattern of HSC 2023 – Marking Scheme
|Mathematics and Statistics||100 (80+20)|
Subject-wise Maharashtra Board 12th Class Exam Pattern 2023
|(A) Compulsory Subjects|
2. Environment Education
3. Health and Physical Education
Modern Indian Languages
Modern Foreign Languages
1. A Modern Indian Language
2. A Modern Foreign Language
3. A Classical Language
4. Marathi Literature
5. Hindi (Applied)
6. English Literature
9. Mathematics and Statistics
(For Arts and Science)
10. Mathematics and Statistics (For Commerce)
12. Political Science
13. Home Management (For Std. XI only)
14. Food Science (For Std. XI only)
15. Child Development (For Std. XII only)
22. Book-keeping and Accountancy
23. Organization of Commerce and Management
24. Secretarial Practice
30. Design and Colour
31. Pictorial Composition
32. History of Art and Appreciation
33. History and Development of Indian Music
34. Vocal Light Music
35. Vocal Classical Music
36. Instrumental Music
37. Percussion Instruments
38. Agriculture Science & Technology
39. Animal Science & Technology
40. Defense Studies
42. Occupational Orientation
i) Library and Information Science
ii) Stenography: English, Marathi
43. Information Technology (Science)
44. Information Technology (Arts)
45. Information Technology (Commerce)
46. General Knowledge (for Military schools)
|Health and Physical Education||50||1.5 hours|